Brad Watkins MD, FACS is a board-certified general surgeon, a fellow of the American College of Surgeons, and a fellow of the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery. He has over 23 years of clinical experience in minimally invasive techniques having completed thousands of laparoscopic and robotic procedures.
Dr. Watkins specializes in minimally invasive laparoscopic and robotic techniques in general and bariatric surgery. Dr. Watkins received his medical degree from the University of Louisville and completed his general surgery residency in Cincinnati, OH in 1997. He has multiple scientific publications and has trained and mentored many surgeons in minimally invasive and robotic techniques. He has extensive experience in gallbladder, hernia, reflux, and weight loss surgery.
Dr. Watkins resides in Mukilteo with his wife, Pamela and their twin daughters, Morgan and Kendall. He loves anything to do with the outdoors especially if it involves boating in the San Juan Islands.
- Good Samaritan Hospital, Cincinnati, OH, — General Surgery, 1991-1997
- University of Louisville, Louisville, KY — Doctor of Medicine, 1987-1991
- Western Kentucky University, Bowling Green, KY — Bachelor of Science — Biology, cum laude, 1983-1987
- Director, Division of West Chester Hospital General Surgery, University of Cincinnati, UC Health Weight Loss Center, Cincinnati, OH
- Associate Professor of Surgery, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH
- Started Synchrony Health Chicago
- Started Cincinnati Weight Loss Center
- Started Northwest Weight Loss Surgery
- American Board of Surgery
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Fellow, American Society of Metabolic & Bariatric Surgeons
- Member, Society of American Gastrointestinal and Laparoscopic Surgeons
- Member, Society for Surgery of the Alimentary Tract
“Dr. Watkins is a very kind man!”